NUTRITIOUS FALL // FIG-TASTIC SMOOTHIE



May I present you the new recipe series that I'm starting today: NUTRITIOUS FALL! Over the next few months that are leading up to my favorite event/time of the year, christmas, I'm going to post my favorite fall recipes, that are perfect to enjoy after a tough day out in the cold, next to a fireplace while it's raining, on a cozy sunday afternoon or simply if you're in the mood for something that'll lift up your mood, make you feel glowing, happy and healthy and is at the same time beneficial for your body.


The first recipe is a fall inspired smoothie that is sweet, creamy and filling! It makes a perfect breakfast on-the-go or post workout meal if you add a little plant-based protein powder (my favorite on is Sun Warrior vanilla rice protein!). 


FIG-TASTIC SMOOTHIE

serves 1 

Ingredients

  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 pear
  • 1 fig
  • 1 tbsp almond meal 
  • 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
  • 2-3 drops vanilla extract (it depends on how strong your vanilla is, feel free to use more if desired) 
  • 3 dates

Method

Blend and sip away!


Like it? Share it!